You’ll be based in our Colindale office, and able to attend meetings across Barnet and beyond, but with extensive opportunities for home working. You’ll be motivated to contribute to developmental work around all these strands of activity, helping to ensure that this work is sustained and expanded in the future. Above all, you’ll be excited by this opportunity because it aligns with your own beliefs and values. This is a fulltime, permanent role; however, we are able to consider this role part time, with a minimum of 4 days per week with flexibility around the hours worked per day. Firstly, accelerated by the pandemic, charities increasingly understand the urgency of harnessing both the power of the internet and public action if they are to remain relevant and impactful.
You’ll also be committed to working within the social model of disability, and passionate about removing disabling barriers from people’s lives. Alzheimer’s Research UK is the UK’s leading dementia research charity dedicated to diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. Backed by our passionate scientists and supporters, we’re challenging the way people think about dementia, bringing together the people and organisations who can speed up progress, and investing in research to make life-changing breakthroughs possible. The role also provides project-specific support to the Directors. The role reports into the Senior Executive Assistant and will also support the wider work of the Chief Executive’s Office on governance, strategy, planning and internal communications. We are looking to recruit a new Chief Executive to continue to develop Disability Sheffield’s reputation as the leading disabled people’s organisation in Sheffield building on our growth over the last 5 years. Working with the Treasurer, ensure budgetary management and compliance with financial controls and procedures are in line with the expectations of the Board and within legal frameworks of company and charity law.
You are proud of and by working with partners to go beyond housing and invent new ways to do more. There is now an opportunity for two exceptional Non-executive Directors to join our … We are looking for someone with experience in the day-to-day running of a charity, who has been involved in a charity at the start and knows what it takes to get it going. You will embrace the challenge of building a strong charitable Foundation that will make a difference on the world stage.
- OxLEP’s role is to champion economic potential, acting as a catalyst and convener to drive a dynamic, sustainable, and growing economy …
- Jobs are subject to the successful completion of a training course and interview.
- This role combines strategic planning, leadership, operational delivery within a start-up business environment.
- Working proactively with partners, we co-produce services, strategies and policies that enable and empower Disabled People and those living with a long-term health condition to be an active and central part of the community.
You’ll be part of the Client Leadership department and part of the team that is tasked with delivering profitable, long-term client relationships and the best possible… So remote executive jobs they can get back to doing the things they care about most.Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Director of Design that will have a strong impact on web, app and email designs.
VP Marketing / Manager
You will join the team to provide a plethora of solutions to rewards and assessments fuelled… Jobs are subject to the successful completion of a training course and interview.
• Talent – career development, including mentoring, secondments and NED & Trustee recruitment that give unique insight into and experience of government, business, and the wider public and not-for-profit sectors. WIG is recruiting a new Chief Executive to continue to lead the organisation through its tremendous output of work and development and manage its next strategic cycle. Verify your email address and start receiving the latest job recommendations. Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
Executive Personal Assistant Jobs
Non-executive Directors North West £15,000 per annum We are Onward, a leading provider of quality and affordable homes for rent, shared ownership a… We offer a range of opportunities for students and graduates, from work experience and apprenticeships to global internships, graduate programmes, and entry-level positions. Jaguar Land Rover’s new Manchester high-tech Software Development Centre is working alongside and in collaboration with our Gaydon Pioneering Hub to integrate connected technologies in our next generation vehicles to create premium, in car experiences. Home to Software, IT and Engineering teams, the hub is focused on developing mobile apps and our data analytics capabilities in a culture that is flat, open and innovative.